FOR HEALTHY LIVING
FOR SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
At the Southeastern Indiana YMCA strengthening community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility is our cause.
Every day, we work side-by-side with community members to address the needs in our area to make sure that everyone-regardless of age, income or background—has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. Our work is not easy, but real and lasting changes can only come about when we work together to invest in our kids, our health and our neighbors. The first step to achieving these improvements is having the full support of our community. The Y is often known as a place to go swimming or work out, but it’s much more than that – it’s a place that changes lives, and we encourage everyone in the community to join our cause.
In 2011 alone we served over 1,000 children and families in Southeastern Indiana. With the support of our community we are fostering an environment where we all grow and thrive.
· We offer over 400 students a subsidized Learn to Swim Program each year.
· We host over 320 students a year for ROD visits.
· We offer military families discounted memberships.
· We offer many complimentary day passes to support several community groups.
· We offer an income based discounted membership program.
· We have a Lost Jobs membership program.
· We offer subsidized Child Care for families in need.
· No one is turned away from any of our programs for an inability to pay!
Did you know you can help your Y just by swiping your Kroger card? Enroll in the Kroger Community Rewards Program and you can!
Pool 7:00AM-4:30 PM